domingo, 20 de julho de 2014

Tribute for Friend Day.

Friend is someone very special in our lives, they are gifts of God in our lives, they are what make our life happier, that give us strength in times of difficulty, which hold in our hand to make us overcome the obstacles that wipe away our tears, that make our life happier, smiling with our victories, we are always at our side at all times, who understands us, who loves us with our quality and our faults, even far are present in our lives through love. Friends are angels who God places in our lives to help us, to guide us in times of difficulty, which brings us joy in times of sorrow and pain, fluttering, who rejoices in our victories, which matures with us, is the friend who is always on our side, that he is with us even away by a strong love that binds our hearts friend is someone who shares every moment with us, who understands us always, always has a word of affection, support , who is always ready to help us, he's beside us in the joys and sorrows. And life with friends becomes more happy to know that somewhere there is a great friend who loves us, who is always cheering for us because friends are a great gift of God to help our lives to be happier. And that day the friend I want to thank God for giving me so many beautiful gifts that are you:. Dear friends you who follow us, who are always with us, that presents us with his wonderful friendship, I mean that I feel very happy with the work that made ​​me have so many special friends like you who are always in my heart, you are very important to me friends for I have a very special affection for you all. Thank you my dear friends hope God illuminate
  their paths to peace, love and much happiness and that you continue with these wonderful people, these special friends who are always with us and we are always present in my heart.

    Happy Friend's Day to all of you who are very special to me.

   You are always in my heart. 

Nenhum comentário:

Cuidar da espiritualidade da criança uma linda missão da família .

 Chegamos ao fim dos nossos tipos de família  e durante esse tempo podemos ver que para uma criança ser feliz o mais importante é  que exist...