quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2016

Tribute for Friend Day.

                                                    


Yesterday was a very special day, we honor a person who is essential in our lives, a person who is part of our lives since childhood, one person who is an angel in our lives that gives us strength when we are sad, who rejoices with our victory with our achievements, that is always at our side at all times. This person so important, so special, this gift of God in our lives is called: friend. They are angels of God that are always present in our lives, are brother chosen by our heart to accompany us always, in all the good and bad times of our lives, it is they who give us the strength to never give up. And even when we are away from them for any reason they will always standing together because we are always united them through love, our hearts are always united in a beautiful feeling that never leaves us separate what is friendship. For when we find a friend, find a brother heart that understands us, that helps us, that lightens our lives by the simple fact that they exist in our lives. They are so important that makes every friend becomes a member of our family, part of our history, of our victories, our achievements. So they are special during this years of the EDB each of you has gained a special place in my heart, in this corner, even from afar here I found unforgettable friends that will are forever in my heart, friends who will always part of my life that was a great gift of God to me and I will always remember with great nostalgia and affection, because through that friends, this love and empowers everyone gave me in become a big family that will be always united through love, friendship that will always be in our heart. And all of you who are my great friends want everyone to always have a way of happiness, success, and that you can always have a blessed path by God so that all your dreams can come true. And thank you for being part of my life, my story and this work that gives me great joy to have friends as special as you.


  HAPPY FRIEND DAY !

Nenhum comentário:

Parabéns Isabella voc